PAN SEARED SWORDFISH WITH PEPPER BROWN BUTTER SAUCE
Servings: 4 people
- 4 1-inch Swordfish Steaks
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped + more for garnish
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoons coarsely ground mixed peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- oil for frying
- Mix butter with parsley, garlic, and peppercorns and set aside.
- Season swordfish steaks with salt and pepper.
- Add oil to fry pan and heat over medium-high heat. Once pan is hot, sear steaks 3 minutes each side, only turning once. Remove fish from pan, set aside and cover with foil.
- In the same pan, all the butter over medium heat whisking constantly until butter is foaming and browning. Remove from heat, whisk in cream and check seasoning.
- Plate with vegetables and top fish with pepper butter sauce. Garnish with fresh parsley.